Best Surf Lifesaving Club Queensland: reviews
Last Update: May 2022
In category «surf lifesaving club» found 48 companies with reviews and contacts, top 20:
1. The Surf Club Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Esplanade, Mooloolaba QLD 22 reviews
Great views but they don't offer seafood toppers, you have to order an additional meal to have prawns with steak? Prices were a little too high and...
2. Kurrawa Surf Club
- Old Burleigh Rd, Broadbeach QLD
If you are charging $31 for a RISOTTO you should at least use proper risotto rice and not a random rice. It was tasty but a bit disappointed with the food...
3. Currumbin Beach Vikings Surf Life Saving Club
- 741 Pacific Parade, Currumbin QLD 22 reviews
Beautiful ocean views from the deck as you have your meal, specials available on certain days, great menu and bar. Take a stroll along the beach or take...
5. Surfers Paradise Surf Life Saving Club
- Cnr Hanlan St & The, Esplanade, Surfers Paradise QLD 14 reviews
Breakfast buffet is good value. Basic hot buffet items but for what you pay it's hard to complain about. Would be nice if coffee was included, that's...
6. BMD Northcliffe Surf Club
- 51 Garfield Terrace, Surfers Paradise QLD 28 reviews
Perfect to Celebrate a birthday lunch. Great food and view. 2nd visit and willbbe back. Highly recommend.
7. Southport Surf Life Saving Club
- MacArthur Parade, Main Beach QLD 24 reviews
TL;DR: Come for $6 pints and the location. Great position right by the beach, with window seating and cheap ($5-$6) pints for members (including a range...
8. Sunshine Beach SLSC
- Duke St, Sunshine Beach QLD 25 reviews
I think 99% of the negative rewiews are majorly dramatised. Walked in, was greated by a lovely lady at the counter, walked through and ordered my meal...
9. Burleigh Heads Mowbray Park SLSC
- Goodwin Terrace &, Gold Coast Hwy, Burleigh Heads QLD 32 reviews
Beautiful beachview restaurant. Come here regularly before work. I must have came on a bad day - the staff werent friendly and look stressed out. Seem...
10. The Surf Club Coolangatta
- Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD 23 reviews
Excellent fast friendly service, easy to become a member with added discounts too. Family friendly. Meals are yummo too
11. Club Talle
- 1505 Gold Coast Hwy, Palm Beach QLD 24 reviews
They have new unpasteurized beer in big copper drums it's the freshest beer U can buy I spoke to Ppl at the club who's said they didn't drink beer but...
12. Bribie Island Surf Life Saving Supporters Club
- 1 North St, Woorim QLD 26 reviews
Nice food, quick service and good prices too. View from the deck is wonderful while having a meal or drink. Best place to have lunch on a nice day at Bribie...
13. Alexandra Headland Surf Life Saving Club
- 167 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland QLD 26 reviews
Wow! $40 for 3 Pork sliders (with less than a teaspoon of pork on each) a bowl of potato wedges and two soft drinks. When asked if we could order our...
14. Kawana Surf Club
- 99 Pacific Blvd, Buddina QLD 19 reviews
Beautiful Lunch today great prices for Seniors and family team in the Kitchen putting out beautiful fresh food Brett our front of house staff looks...
15. Rainbow Beach Surf Life Saving Club
- Wide Bay Esplanade, Rainbow Beach QLD 23 reviews
Good food, great staff, very friendly and hospitable manager. Definitely worth a visit if you're in Rainbow.
16. North Kirra SLSC
- Pacific Parade & Lang Street, North Kirra QLD 30 reviews
If I could give this place one star Iwould I received the most terrible service today for our pre booked Mother’s Day breakfast. We ordered just after...
17. Rainbow Bay Surf Club Bar
- 2 Snapper Rocks Rd, Coolangatta QLD 38 reviews
One of the original clubs. Great view over Snapper Rocks and Rainbow Bay. Well priced food and drinks. A must if you are on the Goldie.
18. Tugun Surf Life Saving Club
- 29 Oconnor St, Tugun QLD 3 reviews
Good chicken snitty with mushroom gravy here. Cannot beat the outlook here gazing straight out onto the beach and surf!
19. Surf Club Palm Cove
- 135 Williams Esplanade, Palm Cove QLD 31 review
Fantastic wedding venue, enough parking for 80+ guests, great customer service from surf club team. Relaxed and fun venue, modern and clean amenities...
20. The Surf Club
- 2 First Ave, Woorim QLD 17 reviews
Very good food! If you are a early bird you have the chance to get a table by the window and the view and the breeze!