Best Pub Queensland: reviews
Last Update: May 2022
In category «pub» found 483 companies with reviews and contacts, top 20:
1. Sandstone Point Hotel
- 1800 Bribie Island Rd, Sandstone Point QLD 50 reviews
Well, today was supposed to be a special day for me as it was my birthday and I have been wanting to visit the Sandstone point hotel for a long time...
2. Breakfast Creek Hotel
- 2 Kingsford Smith Dr, Albion QLD 20 reviews
One of the best steaks I've had. Throw in some great, friendly wait staff and you've got a good night out.
3. The Glen Hotel
- 24 Gaskell St, Eight Mile Plains QLD 44 reviews
I love the renervations they have done. Created a really nice place to enjoy a meal out. As always my steak was perfect and the chocolate brownie (My...
4. Eatons Hill Hotel
- 646 S Pine Rd, Eatons Hill QLD 31 review
Great atmosphere and good food. There is a buzz in the air. We know we are going to have a great evening when we go there.
5. Regatta Hotel
- 543 Coronation Dr, Toowong QLD 28 reviews
Been here a couple times. Really nice venue. I especially like the beer garden. The walrus club is also very cool.
6. Surfers Paradise Tavern
- Cnr Cavill &, Orchid Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 21 review
Really love the Beergarden. Great drinks, friendly staff. Jugs of beer are at a good price point too.
7. The Bavarian Eagle Street Pier
- 1/45 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 53 reviews
Great setting with an awesome view of the Brisbane river. Fairly good lager and the food was very nice as well. Great to bring along a group of friends...
8. The Belvedere Hotel
- Cnr Oxley Ave &, Woodcliffe Cres, Woody Point QLD 28 reviews
I luv this place. I like how staff quickly tidy and spray clean the tables as soon as vacant And very polite staff. Went for lunchtime drinks and...
9. Story Bridge Hotel
- 200 Main St, Kangaroo Point QLD 30 reviews
Soooooo expensive and good luck with trying to get some service. Absolutely woeful! DON'T BOTHER!
10. Burleigh Heads Hotel
- 4 The Esplanade, Burleigh Heads QLD 19 reviews
I really hope the kitchen was understaffed. It took 45 mins to get kids meals and a Nachos on a Wednesday lunch (not school holidays).
11. Aussie World
- 1 Downunder Drive, Palmview QLD 50 reviews
Aussie world is AMAZING A great family day. My kids absolutely loved it. On hot days take ur bathers n towels We got there just as it opened n it was...
12. The Pineapple Hotel
- 706 Main St, Kangaroo Point QLD 67 reviews
Great 10 buck lunch specials daily. Roasts are amazing with freshly prepared veggies. Cole beer specials in the front bar.
13. The Victory Hotel
- 127 Edward St, Brisbane City QLD 48 reviews
Venue was great with cheap drinks. Bar staff were ridiculous and asked security to escort us out. Even the security couldn't understand why but they...
- 57/89 Grafton St, Cairns City QLD 35 reviews
Asked at the to turn on aircon coz it was too hot. Then it got fridge cold in the room and they couldn't turn it off by requesting it 10 times. Thats...
15. The Fox Hotel
- 71-73 Melbourne St, South Brisbane QLD 28 reviews
Good food, and cheap. Only reason it gets a 2-3 star is because of the food, some of the staff are friendly. One guy looked at me whilst I was waiting...
16. Pig 'N' Whistle Riverside
- 123 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 32 reviews
Nice place in the CBD area of the city of Brisbane. A lot of area and food. Yummy pizza, Highly recommended
17. Bearded Dragon Hotel Tamborine
- 2-22 Tamborine Mountain Rd, Tamborine QLD 13 reviews
First visit to this establishment and probably won’t return. Food was quite disappointing. Some flavour but the meals were arriving cold and service...
18. Cock & Bull
- 6 Grove St, Cairns North QLD 24 reviews
Fantastic atmosphere, Great food, cold beer and the death by chocolate that the kids had for dessert was incredible. Will definitely be back next time...
19. Dublin Docks Tavern
- Harbourtown Shopping Centre, Harbour Town Dr, Biggera Waters QLD 33 reviews
The steak was cooked perfectly. My grandson had the Parma could not eat it all and left his chips. I rate the food exelant and would definitely...
20. Buderim Tavern
- 81 Burnett St, Buderim QLD 14 reviews
Everything was great until I ordered my meal the guy on the register needed a attitude check